Duties for Guide Managers
- Hire guides.
- Answer inquires.
- Interview people.
- Recommend who to hire.
- Train guides.
- Have trainees sign confidential non-compete agreements.
- Provide written materials on the tour
- Have the trainees observe tours.
- Have the would-be guide demonstrate competence to the manager by giving the tour to the manager.
- Be a role model.
- Be able to do tours as needed and be able to train guides.
- Be able to assist guides to improve performances.
- Evaluate preparation.
- Observe they know the material.
- Observe they can present the material.
- Monitor the guides.
- See that the guides show up in a timely fashion.
- Observe and evaluate performance of guides.
- Greet customers.
- Collect tickets and/or check off that they show up and collect any cash.
- Sell merchandise in the future such as tee-shirts and books.
- Find where people come from.
- Observe gender and age range of customers.
- Do a head count of how many people showed up.
- Report on no shows.
Please e-mail us your resume and other information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use either Microsoft Word or PDF format.